Are you considering developing property in Killarney Glengarry? The Development Committee of the Killarney-Glengarry Community Association is a volunteer group committed to enhancing the diversity of our Community’s building landscape and to enhancing community life through the support of development projects in our neighbourhood.
The Development Team meets twice a month at the KGCA Hall (2828 28th St SW). The meetings are open to the public.
What we do
The Killarney-Glengarry Development Committee reviews and responds to the Development Permit and Land Use applications circulated by the City of Calgary.
- We represent the interests of the Community on planning related issues.
- We strive to achieve expertise in our knowledge of the land use zoning designations and by-laws in effect in our community, and in all aspects of inner-city Land Development.
- We actively seek opportunities to communicate with Residents and Developers, with the City of Calgary, with other Community Associations and with other stakeholders on planning and land use issues.
Important Development Information:
- University of Calgary Urban Studies – Community Visioning Results
- Message to Developers
- Criteria for Support: Three storey residential developments
- 2012 Development Survey results