The Shaganappi Golf Course is proud to offer a great community event for kids on Sunday July 24! IMPORTANT: Spaces are LIMITED to 10 children, so you must register by Tuesday July 19. Event and registration details are below:
- Date: Sunday July 24, 1.30-3pm
- Location: Shaganappi Golf Course
- Ages: suitable for kids aged 6 - 15 yrs (plus a parent needs to attend to supervise)
- Maximum participants per session = 10 (this is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED opportunity so if we receive more than 10 participants we will need to waitlist you. See below for registration details)
This event is designed to bring families and communities together and get you all involved in an activity with golf instruction on the driving range and putting green. Participants will receive instruction from CPGA certified Professional Instructors and receive golf incentives and giveaways at the end of the session. A program leader will be on site to help facilitate each session.
Clubs will be provided if needed, or you can bring your own.
It doesn't matter if you're new to the sport - here's a great way to get started and meet other families within your community!
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday July 19.
Please provide the following details:
- Child's name
- Child's age
- Previous golf experience?
- Will you need clubs or bring your own?