Rent our Hall
The popular Killarney-Glengarry Community Hall is located at 2828 – 28 Street SW in Calgary, AB and is 100% wheelchair accessible with ramp access.We can accommodate up to 150 guests for functions like wedding receptions, birthday parties, baby showers, workshops/seminars, arts shows, fitness classes and more!
Located outside the hall is a large (30 stall) private parking lot, plenty of street parking, a tot playground, tennis courts (City-run), and a large green space that’s transformed into a magical skating rink in the winter months. Inside, this bright & spacious room measures 51′ x 45′ and features high ceilings, a 33′ x 33′ hardwood dance floor, carpeted areas & lots of windows.
With your rental, you’ll have access to:
- a large coat check area outside the hall area
- banquet tables (5′ round, 6′ & 8′ long rectangular)
- banquet chairs
- stereo system (it’s old but it works with an iPod!)
- kitchen – our kitchen opens out to the hall &]and is equipped with 2 fridges, 2 stove/ovens (for reheating only), microwave, coffee maker and a large coffee urn, and a hot water kettle.
We do not provide any food or beverage services, so you’re welcome to bring in any outside food or caterer your prefer. If alcohol will be on the premises, renters are responsible for obtaining an AGLC Liquor Permit and insurance. Renters can do their own set-up/tear-down, or we can provide either service (or both) for an additional fee. Renters are responsible for supplying any decorations, glassware, dishes, cutlery or linens.
- Hourly on weekdays (Mon-Thurs): $50/hr ($35/hr for KGCA Members)
- Hourly on weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun): $60/hr ($50/hr for KGCA Members) *Minimum 4-hour rental
- Full Fri, Sat or Sun (8am-2am): $650 ($550 for KGCA Members)
- Fri/Sat/Sun - evening only (4pm - 2am) $500 ($400 for KGCA Members)
- The extra time needed for load-in, set-up, tear-down, load-out etc. must be included within your booking time.
- Janitorial: Set-up and/or Tear-down Service fees are $75 per service for less than 100 attendees, or $100 per service for 100+ attendees
- Fee is applied to any functions with food/drink or over 50 people.
- Damage deposit is required.
- Rental fees can vary depending on the size and timing of your function
- Prices do not include GST.