Community Pulse Survey
One of the biggest of several perks to KGCA Membership is having your voice heard within the community. As we plan for 2018 and beyond, the Killarney-Glengarry Community Association is seeking feedback from community members, that will be used to assist us in determining the value of the services currently offered and to help us plan for the future needs of our neighbourhood.
The primary purpose of this survey is to solicit feedback regarding the type of support, events, and programming you would like to see more of.
The survey should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Results of the survey will be shared with community members here on killarneyglengarry.com, as well as on our social media channels and in the February issue of the community newsletter.
Why buy a membership?
We need your support and we want your voice to be heard.
Your community association is run by a group of volunteers, but we need to make sure we represent the entire neighbourhood fairly. There are many opportunities throughout the year where we gather together and discuss important decisions for our neighbourhood. Make sure you’re a part of those discussions. Even better - sign up to be a KGCA volunteer as well!
When you buy a membership – for only $25 per family per year – we all benefit. We will keep you up-to-date on community news and events by email, plus you will have access to member benefits like:
- Our new KGCA Membership Perks program, giving you access to discounts and offers from fantastic local businesses.
- Discounted rental of the hall and facilities
- The babysitting referral service
- Ability to register for the Timbits Soccer Program
- Advance notice of planning and development meetings
- The opportunity to meet your neighbours at social events throughout the year
And much, much more – so become a member today!
INSTRUCTIONS & PAYMENT
- To buy your membership online, click the link above to go to our Square store
- Annual membership fees are $25/year for a family, $10/year for Seniors and $15/year for Businesses (for those who own a business or work in the area but do not live here).
- Once we have confirmed your payment, we will mail your membership card out to you.
- Start using your membership discount right away! To get your 10% discount on booking the KGCA Hall, just tell us your number is pending when you enquire.
If you would rather purchase a membership by cheque or cash, please visit the Hall during office hours – Tues and Thurs 10am – 1pm. You can find us at 2828 28th Street, SW, Calgary, AB, T3E 2J3. Thanks for your support!
Note: Members will be added to our database to receive monthly email newsletters on upcoming events and local news. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the bottom of the email. Your privacy is important to us, and we will not pass on your information to any other companies.